I’d love some feedback on a general-purpose SQLite library I’ve written in
Swift:

        https://github.com/nerdyc/Squeal <https://github.com/nerdyc/Squeal>

I’ve tried to make it easy to get started with SQLite, through documentation
and helpers for the most common SQL tasks. But it also exposes access to
prepared statements, parameter binding, and other features of SQLite. My goal
is to eventually expose all of the C/C++ interface as makes sense.

I’d appreciate any feedback, and especially pull requests! I’ve posted to HN as
well, in case this isn’t the best list for this sort of discussion:

        https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8324461

Thanks!
- christian.