>For Andrea Peri's benefit, I did google and find where someone mentions the
>appropriate flags to statically link the dependency in, thus avoiding this
>problem.
>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4702732/the-program-cant-start-because-li
>bgcc-s-dw2-1-dll-is-missing
>So Andrea may wish to rebuild and replace the existing dll for the benefit
>of the community.

Thx for hints.
I dont notice the dll was commited in the github.
:)

However, no problem to update the compile to produce a static-linkage version.
I guess a static linkage version of the lib is still compliant with
the license of sqlite and libsymmetric.

Also I update the site and dll changing the settings as reported from
"keith" (thx).

Unfortunately I have not a clean machine to test him for a true
static-linkage. Infact now it run for me , but I guess is still a
shared version.
I compile with minw and need some other lib to have a true static-linkage.

I try to resolve in this week-end.

Andrea