Hello

PP> Will I get any performance benefits if I directly generate the Vdbe
PP> program instead of generating the sql string ?

I think any (tiny) performance gains will be offset by the extra work
required to create the VDBE program and to keep your code up to date with
SQLite. SQL (the language) won't change, but the internals of SQLite can
change.

PP> My application emits out sql strings for execution. Instead if I
PP> generate the Vdbe program myself , will I get performance benefits
PP> since, I am bypassing the parser.

Rather than generating SQL strings to the pass to SQLite, can you create
SQL statements, prepare them and bind values to them? This way, the
parsing is only done once per statement.

Swithun.