they can be implemented through registered extensions..(well no probably
not how you're thinking)..

I have a few functions to mimic MySQL functions like now(), curdate() ....
pretty simple
learned you can sqlite3_create_module()  which is a virtual recordset...
but apparently can't add syntax like 'EXEC"  ... but could make them be
like "select * from (stored_proc)" as an alias for "exec (stored proc)"
 but it wouldn't be SQL defining the procedure.... well it could be, but it
would be a C routine that then issued the sql statements (maybe make
loadable modules like shaders?)

For lack of portability I haven't used them; what's a good use case for
stored procedures?