Hi,

my static linking with Delphi for 3.7.8 version now complains about
_beginthreadex_/_endthreadex_.
Quick search shows than everywhere there's a recommendation to use these
functions instead of API CreateThread if one plans to use Visual c run-time
(msvcrt).

All my previous linking with sqlite was based on hand-made equivalent
function for every static link to external (non-dll) functions so my
programs never used msvcrt. Now probably I either have no choice to
including msvcrt linking of make my own "de-wrapper" so some function that
accepts _beginthreadex_ and calls CreateThread. Or can sqlite introduce
some define that makes vs run time coupled by default, but by disabling it,
uses CreateThread api?

Max