Joe Mistachkin-3 wrote
> The upcoming release of System.Data.SQLite (1.0.91.0, due out Feb 10th)
> may work better in your case because of recent changes to the native
> library pre-loading feature that strongly favor the location of the
> System.Data.SQLite assembly itself.

Hi Joe,
the new version of System.Data.Sqlite seems to work, but now another point:
our Bridge dll is now in the GAC and it references the new
System.Data.Sqlite.

Bridge is our entry point for accessing sqlite database via
system.data.sqlite. It's been placed in GAC because it is shared.

Since Bridge is referencing System.data.sqlite, is there a way to avoid to
place system.data.sqlite in GAC and somehow dynamically load the assembly?