From: "Keith Medcalf" <kmedc...@dessus.com>
To: "General Discussion of SQLite Database" <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2014 9:02:30 PM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Using Sqlite3 as a Change Time Recording Data Store in
Glusterfs

Your Glusterfs does not store modification times?  Have you considered adding
the modification time attribute to the inode directly?

---
Theory is when you know everything but nothing works.  Practice is when
everything works but no one knows why.  Sometimes theory and practice are
combined:  nothing works and no one knows why.