"Richard Hipp" wrote...

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Roger Binns <rog...@rogerbinns.com> wrote:

On 12/08/2014 10:30 AM, jose isaias cabrera wrote:
>>> Hmmm... what I am looking for it is not there.  If the "string
>>> length" defined there is what defines the length of the name of
>>> a table, I am in business. :-)  However, there is nothing about
>>> problematic characters. ie. <>!@#$%^&*()_+=-{}\|[]'";:?/.,,
>>> etc., etc. in the table name.

SQLite supports all those, as well as zero length table names, column
types and names.

But just because SQLite supports all of that does not mean that you
*should* use it.  I'm worried about what you are contemplating, Jose.  I
think you would be better off to use a short and simple lower-case ASCII
table name.

Most of the time, I use single and lowercase names. And, I will take your advice and continue with such. I was trying to do an easy hack, but, you're right. It's a long story, so I will save it for another day... Thanks all.