SELECT ...,sum(...),count() FROM ... WHERE security(...) ...

With a user defined function security().

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Roland Martin [mailto:rolandsmar...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2014 17:09
An: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Betreff: [sqlite] Row filtering prior to aggregate function execution

I have a need to filter the result set before aggregate functions are
performed.  For example, a query with a group by clause produces a result set
of 5 rows with count() and sum(). For each of the 5 rows I need the value of a
single column to serve as input into a security check. If the security checks
passes the row is part of the final result set. If the security check fails the
row is discarded and is not part of the final result set. The final result set
in the example could be 0-5 rows and I would like the result values of count()
and sum() to be accurate.
Unfortunately I cannot query the security system  to find out all valid values
and add these values to the where clause. I have to give a value to the
security system and it returns pass or fail.

Based on the above, is there a callback or other mechanism I can use to
participate in the result set generation?

Thanks for the help - Roland Martin

 Gunter Hick
Software Engineer
Scientific Games International GmbH
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Klitschgasse 2-4, A-1130 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: h...@scigames.at

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and
delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.