Hi,

I am using System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.92.0. I read that increasing the
page_size to 4k on modern OS is a good thing and should speed things up.
However, I have a particular query that takes substantially longer. I tried
to make sure that nothing else is changed, so I am a little puzzled. Can
anyone explain why this is? Query is this, in case this gives  a clue:

REPLACE INTO PacketSpots

(Call, TS, Band, Freq, QSXFreq, Comment, Spotter, Bearing, CountryPrefix,
Sect, ZN, Exchange1, GridSquare, MiscText, Name, NR, Continent, Sunrise,
Sunset, Latitude, Longitude, QualityTag)

VALUES

(@Call, @TS, @Band, @Freq, @QSXFreq, @Comment, @Spotter, @Bearing,
@CountryPrefix, @Sect, @ZN, @Exchange1, @GridSquare, @MiscText, @Name, @NR,
@Continent, @Sunrise, @Sunset, @Latitude, @Longitude, @QualityTag)

SqliteParameters not show.

The query used to be sub 1 ms, now it is 28 ms. Since I get quite a few
calls per second, this is a big change.

Anyone any ideas or tips?

Thanks

Andy