On 1/28/2015 5:47 PM, Donald Shepherd wrote:
This is a bit of a speculative question related to a problem I'm having -
are there legal values of a C++ double that would get truncated when
written into and read from an SQLite database?

Written into and read from how, exactly? Do they, say, round-trip through a string representation at any point?

I'm pretty sure that, if you put a value into a column with correct affinity using sqlite3_bind_double, you'd get the exact same value out using sqlite3_column_double (signalling NaN possibly excepted).
--
Igor Tandetnik