Walter Williams wrote:

> I noticed in the configuration of App.config after the packages
> are installed, the defaultConnectionFactory refers to
> System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.SqlConnectionFactory, and there is a
> provider System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.SqlProviderServices in addition to
the
> SQLite provider.  I am not experienced in this area.  Does the default
> connection factory perhaps need to change?

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday as well.  I'm not sure if that is new to EF
6.1.1
and I'm also not sure if it's causing issues or not.  Yesterday, while
trying to
manually re-test various scenarios with Entity Framework 6 integration using
Visual Studio 2013, I was getting some very strange results.  I'm still
trying
to determine the root cause(s) of the issues people are seeing with the
latest
batch of Visual Studio and Entity Framework 6 updates.  Currently, the
1.0.95.0
release is blocked until these issues are resolved (in some way).

Meanwhile, it might be useful to remove the non-SQLite related connection
stuff
from the configuration file and try again.  By the way, I've also discovered
that rebuilding the solution may be necessary for the configuration file
changes
to be effective.

--
Joe Mistachkin