> On 5/24/16, Cecil Westerhof <cldwester...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Until now I did not need it, but better inform before I do. ;-)
> >
> > When a program crashes it is possible that you have a journal file with
> > things that are not committed. Is there a way to find out what those are?
> > (And selectively commit?)
>
> Are you talking about a rollback journal or a write-ahead log (WAL) file?

​Probably both. ;-) (If that is possible.)

As said: at the moment I do not need it. But I just want to be prepared
when I do.

I have had a few times when playing with SQLite that my program crashed. In
those instances it was not a big problem that I lost my data. But it made
me think about what to do if it would be a problem.

Fast response by the way. :-)

--
Cecil Westerhof