On 5/26/2016 5:53 PM, Balaji Ramanathan wrote:
    I keep getting bounce messages from the sqlite mailing list when I try
to post replies from nabble (http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/).  The
message shows up on nabble, but never seems to get to the mailing list and
is not included in the next day's digest of messages sent to the list.  It
looks like Nabble is sending the messages to sqlite-us...@sqlite.org rather
settings in nabble to fix this or do I have to do something different to
get this to work correctly?

I had the same problem with GMane. Emailed them, and their support fixed it. Like you, I'm not an admin or anything, just a regular lurker.
--
Igor Tandetnik