So, what/where is that standard output channel?
This is on a Win7 machine. How do I bring up that console window?
There is no development environment here. I am running this from Excel.
So, I have a standard Windows sqlite3.dll, a std_call dll (to make SQLite
accessible to VB6)
a .tlb file an ActiveX dll that is then called from Excel VBA.

RBS