>We need a metric calendar. I propose redefining the second so that a day is
>100,000 seconds long... ;)
>
>--
>Scott Robison

And while we are already redefining the fundamental constants of measuring, we
could redefine the meter to be exactly three feet and the kilogram to be
exactly two pounds. I have no idea what havoc that would cause for gallons and
litres, but I am quite sure musicians will be thrilled to tune their
instruments to a standard of 380,16 "new hertz" ;)

 Gunter Hick
Software Engineer
Scientific Games International GmbH
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Klitschgasse 2-4, A-1130 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: hick at scigames.at

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and
delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.