Roland,
Congrads on getting something to work with sqlite and z/OS. ?How did you
resolve the file I/O issues, or did you have any. ?I figured sqlite should be
able to run on z/OS a few years back due to the portable nature of the code I
saw. ? But the?mainframe guys who supposedly knew, told me...no things like
_lseek() not present on a mainframe, then started talkingabout mainframe stuff
I didn't follow, being from the windows world. ?
So what is the state of sqlite on z/OS and how close is to drop in and compile
with a c compiler and run? ??

    On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 11:32 AM, John McKown <john.archie.mckown
at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Roland Martin <rolandsmartin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have tested the code change on z/OS and it works.

?Any chance that I could beg the source and executable code from you?

--
Computer Science is the only discipline in which we view adding a new wing
to a building as being maintenance -- Jim Horning

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown