There seems to be some problem with left outer join in Windows version of
sqlite3.
I try to use the following (simplified) schema:

CREATE TABLE "A" ( "Name" text);
CREATE TABLE "Items" ( "ItemName" text , "Name" text );
INSERT INTO "Items" VALUES('Item1','Parent');
INSERT INTO "Items" VALUES('Item2','Parent');
CREATE TABLE "B" ( "Name" text );

Now I try to run the following query (again, simplified version of my real
query):

select Items.ItemName
                        from Items
                        left outer join A on (A.Name = Items.ItemName and
Items.ItemName = 'dummy')
                        left outer join B on (B.Name = Items.ItemName)
                        where Items.Name = 'Parent'
order by Items.ItemName;
When I run this on SQLFiddle<http://www.sqlfiddle.com/#!7/763a5/1>, It returns
(correctly) 2 records.
But when I run this on Windows (using sqlite3.exe command-line utility, for
example), no records are returned. Note that if I remove "order by" clause or
one of the joins or even dummy condition inside the first join, the query works
OK.
The same happens on Windows Phone using sqlite.net.
Any suggestions would be appreciated...
Thanks in advance,
Grisha.