Thanks to Richard Hipp and Hick Gunter for their replies on this topic.

Given that support for support for BLOBs in virtual tables differs from that
for BLOBs in physical tables, is there any method or function available to the
sqlite3_xxxxx() caller that can be used to distinguish tables defined as
virtual tables vs. physical tables?

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.

Randy Evans