Funny enough, apparently we all get \n in Windows now :-)

( and yes, \r\n in Linux, isn't this hilarious )

Somebody filed a bug about this and I've actually/eventually/finally
patched my code doing lazy evaluation of whatever comes after a 'SELECT 1'
in CSV mode so that I should be sure enough that's the end of the line I am
looking for.

Not sure this will affect more Windows users/programs though

There was a but about buffered / non-buffered flush per each query in order
to normalize behaviour in Linux, Mac, and Windows, maybe that forced flush
went it and now things are different for Widnows only ?

Not sure that's even related but thanks for double checking.

Best Regards