On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 9:21 AM, rotaiv <rotaiv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Problem solved.  I updated the version on the server and it completes in 16
> seconds.

?WOW! That is an amazing difference. Makes me glad that I'm OCD about
staying relatively current. And please ignore my previous post. I somehow
managed to not register that you would doing a LEFT join, an equi-join.?

> To answer your question, I am using the find command to created a delimited
> text file.  I copy that file to my home PC then importing that file into a
> sqlite database table.  I use the same process to create a text file on my
> home PC then import that as well.   The tables are very simple.  Just
> filename, type, date, time and epoch seconds (easy comparison).
>
> --

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown