Von: Chris Parsonson [mailto:z2668856 at gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Juli 2015 09:10
An: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] ATTACH Problem

That's exactly what I started with, then somebody suggested using a parameter

On 31 July 2015 at 09:02, Simon Slavin <slavins at bigfraud.org> wrote:

> On 31 Jul 2015, at 5:32am, Chris Parsonson <z2668856 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >            SQLStmt = "ATTACH '" & sUpdateDBPath & "' AS UPD"
>
> This is not the correct syntax for the ATTACH command.  The name of
> the file to be attached is not a value, it's just included in the
> command.  I would expect you to have better results using something
> like
>
> SQLStmt = "ATTACH " & sUpdateDBPath & " AS UPD"
>
> You must, of course, make sure that the sUpdateDBPath specifies a
> place that your application does have access to.  You can test this by
> inserting a few test lines which open a database of that location.
>
> Simon.

Chris Parsonson
083 777 9261

 Gunter Hick
Software Engineer
Scientific Games International GmbH
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Klitschgasse 2-4, A-1130 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: hick at scigames.at

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and
delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.