We have an application with embedded SQLite 3.6.14.2 which is being accessed by
multiple processes. These processes connect to the database with a BEGIN
IMMEDIATE TRANSACTION. Under what circumstances, if any, can database
corruption actually occur (ruling out filesystem instability and power
loss/kernel panics)?

Here is an example of the DB state when corruption has already occurred and we
run check-integrity :

Invalid row detected in redacted column row 3093: No row 3091 in table
TableNameRedacted
Invalid row detected in redacted column row 3100: No row 3100 in table
TableNameRedacted
File: '/path/to/sqlite/database' database disk image is malformed

Thanks,

Mel Llaguno