I have a database I have created and populated with various tables and data.

I now want to create a new table and I get the above error.

command is create table testtab (id int, data blob);

I am using sqlite 3.8.6 command line to try and create the table
(although the DB was created using Devarts UniDac) .

I am on windows, NTFS file system and the error occurs after a reboot
so nothing should be holding the DB open. The file itself is not
flagged as read only by the OS.

I can run the same command on a different DB in the same folder

Pragma integrity_check is OK

The table testtab does not already exist

Any ideas of why i can't create the table/why the db is flagged readonly?

Thanks