On 11 Mar 2015, at 2:18pm, djamel slim <slimani.commu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like know the difference between SQLite and SQLite Manager,

SQLite is a tool for programmers to use.  It allows for easy and flexible
storage and retrieval of data.  If you're just someone who uses programs, and
not a programmer, you'll never use SQLite.

SQLite Manager is one of the many programs which uses SQLite.  It was not
written by, and is not supported by, the team that wrote SQLite.

> and how many bytes i can register in SQLite and SQLite Manager.

I can't think of any feature of SQLite which 'registers' bytes.  SQLite can
store bytes and there are limits to the number of bytes it can store, but they
are so high you're unlikely to ever run into them.  If you want to know the
details you can probably find what you want here:

<https://www.sqlite.org/limits.html>

If not, post again with a clearer question.

Simon.