I have enabled the error callback and it logs everything except SQLITE_SCHEMA
and SQLITE_OK.

In the log files I have received so far, none of these were reported (I use
special headers to identify SQLite errors because log files are often several
hundred MB in size).

I?m waiting for a log file which actually containers some SQLite error info
before the disk image corrupted error is logged. I?ve asked the users who had
the problem once to run the diagnostics more often so we catch problems faster.
 But often it?s just a ?Worked yesterday, today it does not start?. And then I
get the log file and it shows ?disk image malformed? right after the database
open procedure.

It?s really hard to get more info about this, but I?ll try.