Hi,

I have a normal table, and a fts table that are joined by rowid's. E.g.
when I add a row to the normal table, I add some values into the fts
table as well, and set the rowid based on the normal table rowid (as
recommended).

Now I have restructured the normal table (i.e. delete column) using the
algorithm mentioned here a couple of times (insert into normal select
(columns) from normal_OLD, etc..)

This "resets" the rowid's of the normal table.
E.g. if the table started with rowid's like:
1
2
6
7
10

after restructuring they will be:
1
2
3
4
5

So the fts table is now out of sync with the normal table. Do i have to
completely re-populate the fts table or is there a simpler way to
"reset" the fts rowids?

(If I tried to just reset the rowid's on the "main" fts table I imagine
this would not work, since there are the aux fts tables as well..)

Thanks
Rael