Hallo,

I had a little hint for "Building A Windows DLL".

Best Regards

Ewald Einwanger

Betreff:        Building A Windows DLL - missing exports
Datum:  Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:24:18 +0100
Von:    Ewald Einwanger <ee at sep.de>
An:     sqlite-users at sqlite.org

Hallo,

on
http://www.sqlite.org/howtocompile.html

you stated:

    "Building A Windows DLL

To build a DLL of SQLite for use in Windows, first acquire the
appropriate amalgamated source code files, sqlite3.c and sqlite3.h.
These can either be downloaded from the SQLite website
<http://www.sqlite.org/download.html> or custom generated from sources
as shown above.

With source code files in the working directory, a DLL can be generated
using MSVC with the following command:

    cl sqlite3.c -link -dll -out:sqlite3.dll

..."

It took me a few hours to get the right setting to get the DLL exports:

cl -DSQLITE_API=__declspec(dllexport) -link -dll -out:sqlite3.dll

Would be good if you can update your documentation.

Best Regards

Ewald Einwanger