I ran this utility and what I discovered is problematic.

On my development machine, it is always looking for this dependency in
the GAC first and loading it from there. as opposed to the start-up
folder where the DLL is located.  Why is this looking for the DLL in the
GAC first?  This is not normal windows behavior.  I then uninstalled the
SQLite setup bundle and ran the program again and according to the
utility, it fails finding the DLL in the GAC and loads it from the
start-up folder.  This is the behavior on both Windows 7 and 8.

On windows 10, which is a basic install of the preview, one for 64 bit
and one for 32 bit, and without any development tools installed, or the
SQLite setup bundle installed, it failed to find
system.data.sqlite.dll.  The first thing I did on my 64 bit was to
install the x86 setup bundle.  Now the program runs and loads the dll
from the GAC.  I then uninstalled the setup bundle and tried the program
again, and I'll be damned it now runs and find the DLL in the launch
folder.  Why is that???

Tried the program on a fresh install of the 32 bit win10 and it failed,
unable to located the DLL.  I loaded up the SDKs' so I could get the
fuslogvw utility.  With the utility running ran the program and It now
runs and find the dll in the executable folder.  What's up with this???

I suspect this might be a Windows 10 issues, but why is it looking for
the DLL in the GAC first and not in the executable folder which has been
the behavior of windows for the last 20 some odd years I have been
working with this pig.

Jeff K. Steinkamp (N7YG)
Tucson, AZ
Scud Missile Coordinates