Hello,

we are developing an application Using SQLite3 on Windows embedded
compact 7 using C# 3.5.
We have had no problems with corrupted databases so far, even though I
always kill the running process in the debugger.  The development
process is now 2 Years. Also, some months ago we had a lot of out of
memory exceptions and no problem with SqLite
Now, in Kioskmode where there is no explorer running, when we change the
system time, there comes a several MBytes big memory leak, which causes
an Out of Memory Exception of the OS, and after a restart we have a
corrupted Database.  We had other Out of Memory Exceptions with no
corrupted Database.
Additionally, the journal File seems not to be handled before the first
data request is handled after the restart, because at subsequent starts,
the database allows access to data, that were not available upon first
start.
there is only one client, and only one thread trying to access the database.
We are using:
c# 3.5
.net 3.5

SQLite.Interop.085.dll
File Version 1.0.85.0
Product Version 1.0.85.0

System.Data.SQLite.dll
File Version 1.0.85.0
Product Version 1.0.85.0

Do you see any chance, to prevent this damage?
If I close the database before this critical action, is this a
synchronous process, means is the database really closed and everything
written, when the close() Method comes back and the main program
continous? If not, how can I make sure everything is written, before I
continue with the critical action?

Thank you for every help.