Richard,

Every copy of iPhoto, Aperture and Photos as well. Photo?s is the new
replacement for IPhoto and Aperture. I?ve just checked a couple of the
libraries and they open as SQLite.

I can?t speak for the iOS versions of these.

In reference to the png library I would assume that that is on all of the
previous as well.

I think it would be a reasonable bet to reckon on there being 2-3 copies of
SQLite per Mac out there.

Rob.