Mistachkin
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 8:43 PM
To: 'General Discussion of SQLite Database'
Subject: Re: [sqlite] System.Data.SQLite, Virtual Tables, and
ThreadAbortException Issues

Mike Nicolino wrote:

> The issue is isolated to ThreadAbortException since you can't catch it
> and prevent it from being re-thrown.  I did find a 'fix' for a similar
> issue in SystemData.SQLite back on 10/11/2012:

Thanks for the excellent analysis of the issue.  I believe you are completely
correct.

The previous "fix" was for sqlite3_prepare(), to prevent any leakage of native
handles prior to their ownership being "transferred" into an official critical
handle object.

I've now implemented the necessary changes on a branch, pending more testing,
here:

https://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/timeline?r=stepNoThreadAbort

Could you test these changes in your environment and let us know if they clear
the issue?

--
Joe Mistachkin