Hi,
            A relatively simple suggestion for the ATTACH doc page -
https://sqlite.org/lang_attach.html - can it include a link to DETACH
(https://www.sqlite.org/lang_detach.html)? I ask because if you don't know what
the syntax is (the word "DETACH"), it's a pain to find out (in my case I was
googling for "UNATTACH" which obviously didn't find anything).

The DETACH page does link to ATTACH.

Cheers,
Jonathan

________________________________

HR Wallingford and its subsidiaries uses faxes and emails for confidential and
legally privileged business communications. They do not of themselves create
legal commitments. Disclosure to parties other than addressees requires our
specific consent. We are not liable for unauthorised disclosures nor reliance
upon them.
If you have received this message in error please advise us immediately and
destroy all copies of it.

HR Wallingford Limited
Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8BA, United Kingdom
Registered in England No. 02562099