Objet : Re: [sqlite] cannot read sqlite 3.x DB-File with SQLIte Browser 3.6
(can't either with 2.0b1)
De : Richard Hipp
? : General Discussion of SQLite Database
Cc :

On 5/19/15, Christoph P.U. Kukulies <kuku at kukulies.org> wrote:
> Some time ago I wrote a little app in C# WPF (using sqlite .Net) and
> today I wanted to use it again.
> The app writes an SQLITE 3.x database file out to disk (extension
> .s3db). The file icon seems to be not bound to any application
> so maybe the extension was chosen deliberately by myself at the time I
> wrote the app (4 years ago).
>
> Anyway, the app writes out the database file fine, no errors occur, but
> when I want to browse the database
> file I cannot find any of sqlite browser that can cope with the format.
>
> Any clues what I might try out?

SQLite Browser 3.6 is a third-party tool over which I have no control
and about which I know nothing.  I recommend you use the officially
support command-line shell (sqlite3.exe) available at
https://www.sqlite.org/download.html to access your database file.
Try that first, and if that doesn't work, send a follow-up message.

--
D. Richard Hipp
drh at sqlite.org