ATTACH is the command you are looking for

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: afriendandmore [mailto:afriendandmore at ymail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2015 15:15
An: sqlite-users at mailinglists.sqlite.org
Betreff: [sqlite] Copy data between to databases unsing windows embedded
compact 7, .net 3.5

Hi,

I am developing an application for Windows Compact Embedded 7 using .net
3.5 and sqlite.

We have two databases,

db1, db2.

A table shall b e copied from db1 to db2 using .net and c#.

INSERT INTO db1.table
SELECT *
   FROM db2.table

How can I execute this command using ado.net 3.5 (Ce.net 3.5), how to
connections to two databases.

Is there an enviroment/console where I can run this (and other) command
directly, to test them?

Thank you very much.

 Gunter Hick
Software Engineer
Scientific Games International GmbH
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Klitschgasse 2-4, A-1130 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: hick at scigames.at

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and
delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.