Hi,

I'm often getting the "Database is locked" error message and I don't really
understand what can lead to this.

I'm using these settings :
  - sqlite3_config(SQLITE_CONFIG_MULTITHREAD)
  - multiple threads
  - only one sqlite connection per thread
  - each thread have a different connection instance

Could anyone clarify some things for me ?

1/ Can different threads perform read at the same time (I think yes)
2/ Can different threads perform write at the same time (I think no)
3/ Can a thread perform read while another single one is performing write ? (I
think yes)
4/ Can a thread perform read while another thread has started a transaction ?
(I think yes)

My "Database is locked" problem seems to only appears in situation number 4,
may I am wrong on this one ? Maybe on others ?

Thanks.