Someone is using the mailing list posts to send SPAM to the posters.  Just
fyi.  I just received an email from someone name Alexa including pictures.
The email it came from was

alexa at nsadatemail.com

Just an fyi.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: jose isaias cabrera
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 12:55 PM
To: sqlite-users at mailinglists.sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Problems with v3.9.0: entry point sqlite3_finalize
couldnot be located

Greetings.

I just downloaded the provided Windows DLL version from the download site,
v3.9.0, and when I run my program, I get

"The procedure entry point sqlite3_finalize could not be located in the
dynamic link library SQLITE3.DLL."

and the program aborts.  I had to go back to v3.8.11.1 to make the program
work again.  Any thoughts?  I thought that this had happened before and it
was some compiler issue.  Thoughts?

thanks.

jos?