From: Gert Venter
Sent: Sunday, 18 October, 2015 11:22 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database;
Subject: [sqlite] SQLlite with Gui4Cli

I?m using SQLite 3.9.0 on Windows 8.1

I?m a long time database developer (mainly Oracle, MySQL) but recently
started using SQLite.

I?m currently trying to develop a small project using Gui4Cli (here I?m a
newbie) and SQLite as database. The Gui4Cli database docs are not very
helpful with this and after scouring the internet for several hours I?ve not
managed to come up with a single Gui4Cli/SQLite sample program opening /
reading/ updating a SQLite database. I would very much appreciate if anybody
out there that help with a link or a sample?

GAV

-----
No virus found in this message.