Hi,

I'm using SQLite C API and my application use multiple databases, each database
having multiple connections.

I need to identify which connection use the same database as another connection.

For the moment, I use the absolute database filename as an "unique database
identifier", and I store this information with my "sqlite3*" connection handle.

Is there any simpler/safer way to get a unique database identifier across
multiple connections ? (for example, if one day I need the same about
":memory:" databases, bad things are gonna to happen)

Maybe there is already a database identifier in the SQLite API and I missed it ?

Thanks.