Hi Simon,

Thanks for replying.

To clarify -- if I run this configuration with the 3rd party LIB I get the
error.  If I run my program (DLL) without the 3rd party LIB my database works
perfectly fine -- so the disk isn't corrupted and the database itself is fine.
It's only while running my program with the 3rd party DLL sqlite database open
that I get the error.

Yes - these are completely separate databases -- the 3rd party DLL is creating
a database while it's running.  My database is only trying to read and failing.
 The two Sqlite processes 'should' be completely separate -- and neither cares
about the other so no trying to share code or data at all.

So to summarize?  there's no disk corruption and the databases are fine.

Thanks,

        Rail