> About name decoration please see
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/56h2zst2.aspx

Thanks, that was helpful.

In the above it says: Note that in a 64-bit environment, functions are not
decorated.

Not sure what that exactly means as I know that in VBA 64 bits decorated
names are used in declarations
to access functions in a 64 bit dll. I will try the /FAs option to have a
look and see if there are decorated names.

RBS