Dear members:

I use Lazarus for programing and SQLite tables.

I?m trying to do an application for coping from Excel table to SQLite table. I
have already identified both tables has the same field?s names and the order.
But not yet I have obtained the field?s types in the SQLite table.

Regards
Ing. H?ctor F. Fiandor Rosario

On 13 Apr 2016, at 10:57am, hfiandor <hfiandor at ceniai.inf.cu> wrote:

> I have already obtained from a SQLQuery the field?s list. Now I need to
> obtain the field?s type, from the SQLQuery obtained from a SQLite table.

In the SQLite API you would use this

<https://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/column_blob.html>

int sqlite3_column_type(sqlite3_stmt*, int iCol);

but you're not using the SQLite API.

What programming language are you using.
What API are you using to access SQLite ?

Simon.