Also I'm noticing that when the "pragma case_sensitive_like" is executed
there is two internal functions "sqlite3RegisterLikeFunctions/setLikeOptFlag"
been called to swap the built-in LIKE and GLOB functions.

What this mean for user installed collates/functions overloading ?

I have some custom collates and also I overload the "like" function for those
collates, but I didn't saw any mention on the docs about "setLikeOptFlag"
that seems to add info to help the query planner, shouldn't this also be
documented and made public ? This way third party collate/functions could
also benefit from it.

Cheers !