*Actually I have found that SQLite creates tables with unknown types
when I was investigating an issue about really bad performance during
execution DELETE requests. The root cause was a bug in our custom
protocol input stream decoder removing space symbols from input data,
so the input commands were converted to SQL request like CREATE
table(id INTEGERPRIMARYKEYNOTNULL) and next INSERT requests
performance was pretty good, but DELETE requests were extremely slow.*

*Anyway, thanks for the link above I will take a look.*

*Vladimir
*