Dominique, Stehan,

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Dominique Devienne <ddevienne at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 4:28 PM, Dominique Devienne <ddevienne at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Igor Korot <ikorot01 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Now my question is: is it possible to enter a Unicode character
>>>

>> Yes. Just use the char() built-in function. --DD
>>

> Oh, by "SQLite table contains" you meant the "table name". Sorry, I
> misunderstood.
> OT, but below shows about unicode chars (German umlaut) in column values,
> and not identifiers, FWIW. --DD
>
> sqlite> create table t (c);
> sqlite> insert into t values (char(220));
> sqlite> select * from t;
> ??
> sqlite> select length(c) from t;
> 1
> sqlite> select length(cast (c as blob)) from t;
> 2
> sqlite> select unicode(c) from t;
> 220

What I mean is the following:

sqlite> CREATE TABLE abc<ss>();

In that line '<ss>' should be the German character which look like the
Greek letter "beta".

Inserting the Unicode character in the table is the next step and it
is easy with some SQLite function,
but inserting the Unicode character into the table name or the field
name, for that matter, is not.

In the good old DOS days I would probably just do ALT+NUMPAD2,2,0, but
that will most likely
won't work here.

Thank you.