Suggestion:  Document the fact that CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_TIME and
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP are supported by SQLite on the Date And Time
Functions<http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/create_function.html> page of the "SQL As
Understood By SQLite" documentation.  The only place you can currently find
them is on the Keywords<https://www.sqlite.org/lang_keywords.html> page.

I didn't realize they were supported until I used sqlite3_create_function() to
create my own versions and then the SQL wouldn't run.

While we can have a pedagogic argument about whether they are really keywords
or functions with no arguments, what really matters is where somebody is going
to expect to find them documented.  Page 463 of SQL In A Nutshell lists "ANSI
SQL Built-In Scalar Functions," and CURRENT_DATE/TIME/TIMESTAMP are in the
list.  I don't think any harm will befall anyone if they are documented on the
Date And Time Functions page even though they are technically keywords.

Thanks!

Eric