SQLite documentation says "The MATCH operator is a special syntax for the
match() application-defined function. The default match() function
implementation raises an exception and is not really useful for anything. But
extensions can override the match() function with more helpful logic."
I need to know the algorithm?of this match() function. Since I'm using the FTS3
extension, which is included in standard SQLite build,?I expected to but
couldn't find "match(" when searching?file sqlite3.c in the
sqlite-amalgamation-3090200 download.
I'd appreciate being pointed to the FTS3-specific algorithm or?implementation?
Guy Laubli?