I'll see if I can get it to recompile over the next few days.  It has been
a couple years since I've even looked at it, and I've changed from Delphi
to Free Pascal.  The 5200 drive is out since I don't have IDE on this
board, and I'm not about to go out and buy any Green HDD.  ;)

I'm also at work right now and the machine I'm using is VASTLY different in
specs.  No SSD or 5200rpm drive here, but at home, I'll be able to plug in
a standard 7200rpm drive and test against SSD in RAID-0, 7200rpm Hybrid and
7200rpm standard.  I'll set it up to make a 10gig file and tear the
internals of the DB to shreds.