Thank you for your reply !

I understand your point.

But without remove your freedom could we have somehow an optional callback
that could be registered to receive what the parser found ?

It's a shame that we can not reuse the parser power !

Can we have something that do not remove your freedom and can provide a way
to reuse the parser power ?

Cheers !

?