Hello Simon !

That's why I mentioned "would be a good idea to have the ".import" complement
!

Why not have direct command ".export table_name" and internally it does all
commands you mention in one go, simple and intuitively.

If I saw an "import" command I also expected the "export" command, and it
seems that I'm not alone.

Cheers !